Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Front doors

Eventually we are going to change our front door and these are the ones I'm mulling over. I want something with a window in it to let light in. Our front entry way has an arch seperating it from the living room and I'd like it to be it's own space, if that makes any sense at all! : )

Here's some beginning options:

Door 1..only problem is the doorframe would have to be reworked..and the house is brick, so I'm not sure if that's possible, but I love the different shape and the detail

Inside of Door 1

Love all the Light - Door 2

Craftsman houses - true craftsmans with the built-ins and nooks and solidness have always been my absolute favorite..this door is definitely craftsman, but I think would look really cute with our brick 1940's non-craftsman also. : )

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I like #1 but I feel like #2 is the way to go.

Katie Lewis said...

I think that's the way I'm leaning also. I also really like the door that is on the target.com page - black with the 9800 on it, but I couldn't copy the picture. : )

KT