Just for fun -
1. Someone hit us in the parking lot last night...and left. Broke out the back lights, pulled the bumper loose, and dented the rear quarterpanel. But they left paint transfer and rubber from their bumper, so we know it was either a white SUV or truck b/c it was higher than our bumper and you can tell from the transfer where their bumper was. We filed a police report and we are on the hunt. I'm guessing it's someone in that parking lot pretty regularly since it's normally just town people there - either working or dropping their kids off. It's not even the money to fix it - which sucks - it's the fact that they didn't even bother to apologize. At least leave a note saying you are sorry, you know? I know my cars a piece of crap - it's got stickers on the windows, it needs a really, really good detailing, but it doesn't need anymore help falling apart, ok?
2. 4 days until couch day. : ) And I think chair, ottoman, Kaitlin bed, and media shelf, too. Maybe. We'll see.
3. 4 days until bill pay! Woohoo! I have everything scheduled to send and get caught up. I cannot wait.
4. 5 days until the Suggs arrive! Double Woohoo! Owen has told everyone in town that Aiden is coming - I think he's a little excited. Can't say I blame him!
5. Emma and Kaitlin are going to be in the festival and the parade. Emma is dancing to "Run, Run, Rudolph". It is soooo cute! Can't wait to get pics of that! And Kaitlin will be doing a tumbling demonstration. And then both girls and Owen will ride on the Y130 float - and Fred will be driving. Joey, Abby and I will be cheering them on from the sidelines. Go, grinch!
Hugs
KT
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment