Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday Ten

1. I printed Owen's party invitations yesterday - here's a clue:


2. Do you know it's impossible to find a decent looking tv stand that has piers on either side that doesn't cost a million dollars. It is. I've looked. Impossible....and frustrating.
3. Owen's party at school is on Thursday.....have to think of something exciting to bring. All the standby's are covered - cupcakes, juice, cookies....time to browse the store and come up with some ideas. Maybe chocolate covered somethings...pretzels with chocolate and sprinkles? Maybe cookie mix to bring home and continue the party as a party favor?
4. Emma's last day is Wednesday..tomm. Then I have something insane like 2 weeks of no school...oy. Remember when Christmas break was fun? That's because we were kids. ;-)
5. Next month I'm making the pilgrimage back to NC for the big fairground consignment sale. You can't find a good one here in Augusta and I'm going to stock up on anything and everything that might fit the kids for summer. I'm bringing a wagon....
6. Kaitlin's friend, Kelci, has offered us a full-blooded shep puppy when they have their litter in June. They give one away from every litter and they've offered her first pick. She's campaigning hard. Suddenly her intense dislike for walking Maggie has become only slight dislike....it helps that Fred is a sucker for sheperds. We shall see.
7. I have so much work to do around here and I'm just procrastinating on doing it.
8. Going to Target today to get a flat wall mountable tv for the boys room. We had put the big giant one that we had in there and I'm terrified that it's going to tip over off of their dresser - especially after reading the CNN story last night how TV deaths are up in children. They said more people are putting the new tv's in the living room and the bigger, heavier tv's are going to the bedrooms and playrooms. 4 children this month already have been crushed by them. So it's going out the door - it's on sale and we have a 10% coupon, and it's a safety issue if they want to keep it in there.
9. Fred and I came up with something to make on Etsy. I'm really excited about it. Now we just have to get around to making them. More soon on that one.
10. I have another blog http://www.2010kitchenexperiment.blogspot.com/ Pass it on. : )


KT

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You should come visit your sister when My sale is held. We have a huge consignment Sale here that I manage. It is called MamaCents Childrens Consignment Sale (www.mamacents.com). We have around 40,000 items and everything is inspected so no stains or anything. The next one is at the end of March and then the Fall one will be at the end of September. This is how I dress my kids!

-Rachel (Jon's Sis)