Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Early Resolutions

I'm going to be thinking of these over the next month so I figured I'd write them out as I start...here goes:
1. Cook and experiment more with food. I'm tired of the same old things - both out and at home, so I want to try new dishes and recipes. I've been looking at a bunch of different small appliances - Cuisinart Rice Cooker PLUS (you can even make soup in it! That's pretty cool since there is a potato soup recipe I've been dying to try out and this might be the nudge I need! Might have to look at it the next time I'm at Kohl's) and the Cuisinart Vertical Rotisserie for whole chickens. I have a raw poultry dislike so anything that I can stick the whole chicken into (like my crockpot) without having to handle it much or chop it up, I really like! : )
2. Finish my real estate classes - with everything going on with the Guard/Fred's surgery, they've been pushed a little bit to the back corner (as in, skipped completely). Since they are online, I can pick up anytime and I resolve to do that asap.
3. Learn cake decorating. I've always wanted to do this and never have. This is the year. : )

More to come...
KT

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We have a rice cooker and love it. It was probably one of our best wedding gifts. You can do so much in it, cook rice, soups, steam veggies...easy and cheap!