Kaitlin had her first cheer competition with Premier in Raleigh on November 2nd. It was a small competition, but they did an awesome job and ALL 12 Premier teams took home the 1st place trophies in their division. What a GREAT start to the season! They have another small competition in Greensboro on November 15th, and then it's off to Tennessee for the Premier Cup on December 6th. Poor Owen has to spend his 3rd birthday surrounded by screaming girls......Hopefully we'll get to see some snow on our trip - I've already got the winter gear ready to go! :)
Great job Kaitlin and Shockers Youth Polaris!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe how grown up she looks. It would scare me to see her up that high. Please let me know about something local so that I can catch all the fun atleast once.
And one day, Owen won't mind spending his birthday with screaming girls :-)
Post a Comment