Monday, November 10, 2008

And the winner is....

Chicken Little aka Joseph Lewis :) We stopped by Zaxby's for dinner before trick or treating and the kids entered the Zaxby's costume contest. We got a call on Tuesday letting us know that everyone voted for Chicken Little (he had well over 100 votes!), except for about 10 that voted for an octopus...none other than little Abby! Woohoo! As a prize, he receives Zaxby's for a year - one kids meal a week for 12 months. We picked up our stack of 52 coupons yesterday. Even though he has no idea what he did, and he really didn't do much other than look cute and smile, I'm so proud of my chicken man!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a great a costume!! Yay Joey.
Now if I have to watch Chicken Little one more time...

Jenn Sugg said...

I heart Joey in this costume. So cute!