Only 15 more days of school before I have all 5 kids home all day while trying to sell a house and keep it clean. HAHA. It's okay to laugh..I did. Then I cried. ;-) Not really. But I'm sure that will happen around Day 2 of Summer Break...I think the whole end of the world thing on the 21st is because it's the 2nd day after summer break begins here and I may lose my mind...that's my current theory anyway.
So..here's some pics of why I have been absent blogger....
Pre-K Singing at PTO Meeting
Kaitlin and Elizabeth at Acteens Camping Trip
Catching Crawdads in the creek
Joey's Class..Joey is apparently going to fly home from the field trip..
Abby watching the fish
Joey feeding the fish
What I feel like I break up all day between the boys..and Emma and Owen..and Emma and Kaitlin..
Watching the Elephants
Right before the giraffe tried to snack on Joey's hair..which yes, needs a cut. :)
The beach on Spring Break
Owen and his buddy the sea turtle
Emma and the turtle..I think the turtle felt the forced smile from Emma..he was much more photogenic for O
Owen doing his "chore"..taking the garbage out...obviously the Batman outfit is part of his uniform..I think.
Hugs from us,
Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment