1. I like that I have to blog on Tuesday - it's been a struggle to remember lately!
2. I'm going to Lowes to get some wood to build my playroom cubbies. Say a little prayer for me that I don't hammer my hand to the cubby or totally destroy them. I'm hoping my HGTV watching comes in handy...if Carter and Ty and that girl on Extreme Home Makeover that wears pink can do it, so can I, right? Right.
3. The boys had some shots yesterday. Owen laughed. Seriously. The kid is demented. ;-) Joey was a trooper..but he definitely didn't laugh. The treat bag at the end from the nurse was a big hit though.
4. On that same note, do not ever give my boys stamps. Seriously. Owen had so many red zebras up and down his arms it took me 20 minutes of scrubbing just to dull them...yes, he went to preschool today with zebra remnants all over him.
5. Emma is loving school. She loves homework. She loves getting the little awards for good behavior. I'm so glad she's finding her spot there - she's making friends, which for Emma is not easy. She's more a "stay to herself" kind of girl..watching from the outside with that look on her face like she'd rather be anywhere but there. But she's not doing that anymore..she's really warming up to people and making friends.
6. Kaitlin starts her tumble class tonight. I really am hoping she likes it - it sounds like a perfect fit for what she's looking for.
7. Fred will be HOME on Friday night (or Saturday morning). HOME! We don't know if he'll be at Fort Gordon during the day or somewhere else, but they've told him he can be near home for his recovery. WOOHOO!
8. Kaitlin turned 12 yesterday. I'm old. Enough said. (Actually I'll say more later when I do a post for her)
9. I drove the farm truck all the way to NC the other day. It's a standard and I haven't driven one in years. I didn't stall once! Go me.
10. The grass here grows like CRAZY! I feel like I cut it every other day...ugh.
and a bonus:
11. We have family coming for Thanksgiving (hopefully!!)and Christmas (Yay, E and J!). It's going to be so fun decorating and having people around! Can't wait! :)
and another bonus..well, really a question..
12. How early is too early to decorate for fall/Halloween...all my pumpkins and stuff? Can I do that this weekend.....please?
KT
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment