Thursday, September 11, 2008

Horse Rides and Baby Smiles

It's been a busy week so far - cheerleading, preschool,riding, speech, flute, piano, more cheerleading, girl scouts..and that's just the kids(with 2 more to go...poor Joey and Abby get dragged everywhere!)! Seems like every morning starts with a to do list much earlier than I would like..especially now that Owen has started to wake up around 5 and insist we "open da gate". Umm, no. So now we have to say "Good night moon" and "Good morning sun" and if the sun isn't awake, we stay in our rooms quietly...it worked this morning. I'm not holding my breath for tommorrow. :)

I've been busy working on the Family Day planning, downloading the rest of the pictures and organizing them so I can make albums and print them, and decluttering the house. We've also started making our "pre-deployment" to do list...don't even want to talk about that one! Fred has drill on Saturday and then it's Kaitlin's birthday on Sunday - can't believe I have an 11 year old. Wow, I'm old.... Busy planning our Disney trip and some other must do things before February, so the days never seem long enough. I'm sure everyone knows that feeling!

I managed to get some good shots of Emma with Lulu, "her" horse and some new pics of Abigail. She's turning into quite the camera hog. :) It's still hard to catch her funny faces and smiles, but I'm getting better at it!

Love
Katie
Abby at 3 months

Loving Lulu
Emma, age 4
Getting Ready to Ride
Emma's 2nd favorite thing - spraying the bug spray
Lulu, Cici, and Walker
Walker - Big sweet guy
Cici - Loves to pull tricks, has met his match with Emma





No comments: